Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Grants

Komen North Central Alabama is the local source for funding breast cancer detection, support and educational awareness in the 38 counties the Affiliate serves in Alabama. Through its 2014-2015 community grants, Komen North Central Alabama, is investing over $420,002 in education, screening/diagnosis and survivorship programs  to the uninsured or underinsured women, men, and families here in Alabama. 

Up to 75% of the funds raised by Komen North Central Alabama stays in our service area to fund breast health education, screening/diagnostic and survivorship programs. The other 25% is dedicated to research.

The funds Komen North Central Alabama grants to community programs have made a positive difference in the lives of those living with this deadly disease. To take a look at the impact your dollars are making in our Alabama communities, please visit our Current Community Grantees.

Any not-for-profit organization that provides breast health and/or breast cancer education, screening, or treatment services may apply for a grant.